Enclave Prompts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The slip up

Go down

The slip up Empty The slip up

Post by YourGreatLeader Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:00 pm

The man lied in the street in a pool of his own blood. He was pale but still warm, fresh with death. Aisling had come running at the sound of the scream. The sight of the body had caused her panic.
“Help!” Aisling yelled. “There’s a body in the street. Someone help.”
It hadn’t taken long for someone to round corner in a new red pickup. Adonis saw her flagging him down trying to get his assistant. He stopped and rolled down his window.
“Help,” She screamed.
“Hey, can you tell me where 101 greentree is…I’m totally lost.”
“There’s a dead body in the street. I need someone’s help.” Aisling said trying to get him to see reason. Adonis looked over at man lying in the street.
“Oh, look at that,” he said. “it is a dead body.” He looked back at her. “So about 101 greentree?”
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” She stomped her foot. “The man is dead, we need to call the cops!”
“Okay but first…” he put his car in park and took out the phone. “Let me take a selfie.”
“Fucking moron!” She screamed.
It was at that moment that Dawn came on to the unfortunate scene. She was disheveled. Dawn saw a screaming Aisling and Adonis screaming at each other as Adonis attempted to get a picture with the body.
“The hell,” Dawn said, “is going on?”
Aisling finally looked at Dawn who had her shoes and jacket in hand. “I found a body.”
“A body,” Dawn questioned as if it was the most unbelievable thing. Dawn brought her attention to the body. It was a body. This was unacceptable. “And there goes my sex high.”
“No comment…” Aisling said feeling like the only sane person in the vicinity. “Can you call the cops now please?”
Dawn took out her phone to oblige Aisling. With a few minute, security was flooding the scene with Marcus in his BMW.
“Hey where’s 101 greentree?” Adonis asked Dawn.
“Right over there with the dog pissing on the daisies,” Dawn points at the white house on the end of the block.
“So, I’m going to go. I have a dog to get rid of.”
To be finished and edited.

YourGreatLeader
Admin

https://enclavewriters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum