Enclave Prompts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing excercise

2 posters

Go down

Writing excercise Empty Writing excercise

Post by YourGreatLeader Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Personify your favorite day of the week. Post your personifications in the reply

YourGreatLeader
Admin

https://enclavewriters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Writing excercise Empty Re: Writing excercise

Post by YourGreatLeader Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Wednesday.
Why did she have to be Wednesday? Everyone had the attention but not Wednesday. She was stuck in the middle and easily forgotten. No one ever remember Wednesday. Unless you called her by her dreaded nickname: Hump day. Sandwiched in the middle like the second child of three. She could have been Monday, refreshed after a long weekend, or even better Friday, with its promise of nothing the next day but no, she was Wednesday. Nothing extraordinary happened on Wednesday. Wednesday, where you worked two days and still have two more to go. Wednesday was just a day. She couldn’t change who she was so she would forever be the middle day. The one no one remember until it came: Wednesday.

YourGreatLeader
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YourGreatLeader Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:30 pm

~SATURDAY~

Physical name: "Carlee"

Age Range: 17-18

Height: 5'5

Body type: Slim

Hair: Long

Hair Color: Blonde

Personality: Saturday is your typical teenage girl who likes to go out and party with her friends. She is also a very spoiled girl, who always gets what she wants, even if it means causing a scene in public. Despite this, Saturday is very friendly to new people she meets, but will most likely forget who you are after the encounter. She loves the finer things in life, and takes makes great use of social media. She never leaves home without her trusty iPhone, because how else is she going to capture all the great moments with her friends every 10 seconds?

Dress: Saturday dresses for the summer, all day, everyday. Crop tops, mini skirts, wedge sandals. Anything you can picture being worn on a southern California boardwalk, she wears it.

Manner of Speech: "Like, OMG!"

YourGreatLeader
Admin

Back to top Go down

Writing excercise Empty Friday

Post by smitty1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Day 6 in a week full of 7 days. who am I? I guess I'm important...I am second to last. I am the journey that is coming to an end. Maybe I'm not as good as I had once thought I was. I'm not like Sunday, even though people hardly forget she starts the week. She is so quiet nobody ever notices her, she rests peacefully. But I am an ending that hasn't ended yet. I am a climax to the character who is about to learn the lesson they have been living through. I'm just a step before the last, a blast to the past. the reason people drink at the bar, dance at the club, stay up till dawn. I constantly need the attention because I just can't get enough of it. I put a smile on your face when you hear my name, and you miss me all week long until it is my turn again. I have so much to offer in a crowd full of people. they established me and gave me the name I so lovingly deserve. I am called friday because I fry you with excitement in a day. A new movie in a theater, a date with someone special. I am special whether you believe so or not. Because I provide these things that my other fellow days cannot.... A stress free day that allows you to do what you want.

smitty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down